|Libra Weighing & Engineering Pte Ltd was established by Mr. Vincent Kow & partners. Mr. Vincent Kow who has more than 18 Years experience, head a team of experienced and competence engineers & skillful technician in Process Weighing Consultancy and Engineering.
We have already achieved ISO 9001:2008 The Quality Management System on 11 May 2006 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited (UKAS) and approved by Weights & Measures Office, Spring Singapore as a Authorised Verifier since 10 Oct 2006.
Our staffs have been trained and attended the following training courses:
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Audit
- ISO 9001:2008 Understanding of ISO Standards
- Weighing equipment / digital indicator training
- Safety Supervisor Courses
- Lifting Supervisor Safety Courses
- Principle of Fire Fighting courses (PSA)
- Forklift Driver’s Training Courses (PSA/Tat Hong)
- Welding Training Courses
- Safety Orientation Courses (Oil/Petrochemical Industry)
- Shipyard Safety Instruction Courses
Our main business is to provide comprehensive process weighing and instrumentation services to Singapore’s fast growing process industries. We served a wide spectrum of customers from Ports, Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Steel Mill, Water & Sewerage treatment industries, Recycling Industries etc. in process weighing consultancy and engineering involving selection and supply of instruments, project management, installation, commissioning and after sales maintenance services.
We, Libra Weighing & Engineering have been providing Fabrication, Replacement of parts, Installation, Maintenance Services, commissioning, Calibration & Stamping of weighbridges, locally and overseas including one of our main customer, PSA, PSA Corporation Limited who is currently using (60) units of Weighbridges at various ports at Gate 1, 2, 3, 4 & Sembawang in Singapore.